People were highly pleased with the Pixel 7 series after its launch last year. As one of the most intriguing flagship launches of the year. This year Pixel 8 Series aims to seriously compete with Apple and Samsung in the flagship market. Later this year, in October Google is expected to release its next pair of models Pixel 8 serires, which will include a host of innovative features, fascinating new sensors, cutting-edge hardware, and AI camera magic.
Recent reports, rumours, and information from the industry indicate that the Pixel 8 Series will deliver advancements in a few significant areas. The Tensor G3 chipset SoC, a Google-produced internal chip, will be featured in both the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro, along with quick UFS 4.0 storage and LPDDR5x RAM.
In comparison to the Pixle series from last year, the Pixel 8 and Pixle 8 pro will have numerous modifications. The Pixle 8 will have a bigger displays size as compared to pixel 7 and with a increase refresh rate of 120 Hz. Additionally, the Pixel 8 Pro will include bigger flat OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Not to mention, the camera system will be improved, primarily in the area of software processing. The Pixel 8 family will also feature a new main sensor, the Samsung ISOCELL GN2, as well as a new staggered HDR mode. Finally, a new thermometer sensor will be added to the Camera Bar, enabling users to take their body temperature fast.
When will the Google Pixel 8 series be available?
Google has yet to announce a release date for the Pixel 8 range, but according to certain internal sources, it will likely happen on October 4th, 2023. The company often previews its next flagship phone during the May I/O conference and tends to announce and deliver the phone in October, but nothing was seen at I/O 2023, so we’re still waiting.
What will the price of the Google Pixel 8 series be?
The cost of Google Pixel phones in recent years has remained largely stable. If we had to make any assumptions, it would be that the pricing of the Pixel 8 won’t depart significantly from that of the previous generations’ Google Pixel, which started at $599 for the entry-level 128GB model. However, several highly worrying rumours from the sources point to a price increase of between $50 and $100 for the base Pixel 8 model, putting the starting price between $649 and $699.
Regarding the Pixel 8 Pro, we don’t anticipate a significant price increase. We anticipate pricing between $949 and $999 since the Pro edition typically starts at $300 more than the base Pixel. Like its predecessor, the Pixel 8 Pro most likely has a 512GB RAM option.
What is the camera specification for the Google Pixel 8?
The Google Pixel 8 camera will include:
- Pixel 8 is believed to include a 50MP main sensor (some sources indicate to a 64MP Sony IMX787), nothing innovative in terms of hardware, and no 1-inch sensor magic.
- It will be the same as the Pixel 7 Pro’s triple-camera system.
- Selfie camera with 32MP resolution
- The Pixel 8 camera will include a new staggered HDR capability, implying that the Pixel 8 series would include a whole new main camera sensor, specifically Samsung’s ISOCELL GN2 (which allows staggered HDR).
What is the storage capacity on the Google Pixel 8 series?
- Pixel 8 – 128/256GB
- Pixel 8 Pro 128/256GB and 1TB(rumored)
- The Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro series are rumored to have 1TB storage options for the Pro, but we think that’s a bit far off. The Pixel series will contain 12GB of RAM for the Pixel 8 Pro, while the Pixel 8 will likely only get 8GB, however there may be minor changes based on storage capacity. The next Pixel 8 series will not include a microSD card. According to the most recent live image of a supposed Pixel 8 prototype, the Pixel 8 Pro will have 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM. For the time being, it appears that the upcoming Pixel 8 series will not have faster LPDDR5X RAM.
What is the design of the Google Pixel 8 series?
The Pixel 8 and Pixle 8 Pro will be significantly different from the Pixle series from last year. The Pixle 8 will have a 6.17-inch flat OLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. In addition, the Pixel 8 Pro will include a 6.7-inch flat OLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
The colour options for the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro, thanks to multiple leaks.
The Pixel 8 will be available in three colours:
The Pixel 8 Pro will be available in three colours:
Please join our team for more information on the Google Pixel launch series.